Booking a wedding hall could be a simple task. Designing and decorating it is surely not simple, though. Your venue’s ambiance, appeal, and decor are some of the factors that could give you many sleepless nights prior to the day of the wedding.
Since it is a special occasion, you should be open for including some unique, never-tried interior decoration ideas. To lessen your burden, you can consider hiring services like furniture rental, carpet supplier, and florist. Or alternatively, you can employ the services of a wedding planner agency in your city.
What you need for giving pleasant makeovers to the wedding hall are: some decorative lights, flowers, linens, beautiful and robust pieces of furniture, and some DIY accessories. All these gear will make your wedding hall’s interior look amiably wonderful while giving your guests a comfy feel. The following steps enunciate how you can complete the decor of your wedding venue in an interesting, amusing manner-
- If you have plans of making your wedding party a theme-based party, decide the color, and choose the accessories and furnishings accordingly. It will help you create a downright neighborly environment at your reception. Do not forget to enlighten your guests with the dress code for the occasion.
- Moreover, if you have a theme party in mind, make sure that the venue you are going to book is suitable for that theme. Therefore, it is important for you to visit the place in person, with your wedding planner to get an exact idea in this regard. If the color and texture of a wedding hall does not meet and appreciate your party idea, it would be wise to select some other venue.
- If you have finalized the hall, but there are a few things, which you believe, can displease the theme, you can ask the venue administrator to get those things removed. The most important thing that you need to make certain is the number of guests that you are inviting for the reception. Ascertain that the hall has the capacity to host all your guests. Also check, if it has proper ventilation, exit doors, sitting area and parking space.
- Choosing furniture – Sofa, tables, dinner tables, chairs, bar counters, stools, etc. can be sourced from a rental service in your locality. You can find some really attractive pieces of furniture on rental for wedding parties. Two imperative aspects that you have to bear in mind when renting furniture for your wedding party are: their design and size. The design should be of a paramount standard and the size of the fixtures should harmonize with the texture of hall. The furniture should be chosen in a way that it praises the party hall.
- Lighting arrangements – Decorative lights can also be found at furniture rental services. You can also learn some DIY lighting arrangement ideas on YouTube and other tutorial websites. Again, you should choose the lights, pondering the theme of the party.
- Flowers – Flowers stimulate the elegance of the party hall. Find the best florist in your city, and ask them to supply the flowers on the date of the event.